AUGER SCREW CONVEYOR
The ADM-ASC Series Auger Screw Conveyor is a stainless steel construction for hygienic and sanitary applications and offers a positive feed drive for all products conveyed.
The Auger screw rotates inside an enclosed stainless steel barrel and is driven via an electric motor. It is supplied with a hopper to offer a constant product feed to the Auger screw. It is mounted on a stand with castor wheels for relocation and cleaning purposes.
The Auger screw conveyor can be custom-made to various lengths, feed rates with optional hopper sizes.
Suitable for all fine and coarse products (like beans, flour, powder and rice) dense sticky products and fluid based products.
- Custom made lengths and feed rates
- Positive feed drive for products conveyed
- Stainless steel barrel driven via an electric motor
- Stainless steel construction for durability and food safety
- Suitable for fine, coarse, dense or fluid based products
- Easy to clean
|Type||Auger Screw||Auger Screw|
|Hopper size||230 litre||230 litre|
|Lift Capacity||Up to 3 m3 / hr||Up to 3 m3 / hr|
|Power supply||415V, 50Hz, 1.1kW||415V, 50Hz, 1.1kW|
|Discharge height||Approx 2.2m||Approx 2.6m|
|Tube size||114mm o/d||114mm o/d|