ADM Case Erector
The case erectors are a basic construction to suit most cases sizes for or time saving labour. With a user friendly HMI control and basic setup procedures, the result is an easy transition to automating case erecting. The lower tape dispenser is included and an optional hot melt glue can be fitted. Contact us to discuss your next application.
- Heavy duty construction
- Vertical storage, cartons can be added at any time without stopping the machine
- Suitable for forming and sealing cartons of the same size.
- Panasonic Touch Screen Operator Interface
- Panasonic PLC – Based Control System
- Manually adjust to change the carton sizes (within 5 minutes)
- Advanced photoelectric induction control system
- Rational design: the forming, folding and sealing process are accomplished simultaneously;
- Cutter Safety system to prevent hands from being stabbed by the cutter
- Full Safety Guarding and Interlocks
- Motor: GPG, Pneumatics : Shrko, Cutter: Japan SK-2, Sensor: Omron
|Tape Width||48mm, 60mm, 75mm (Choose one type)|
|Table Height||Mim.550mm, Max.650mm|
|Power supply||240V 50Hz 0.4kW|